New & Returning Buyers & Investors
Residential Income Investments:
If you are considering investing in residential income property, Suzana and Aileen's portfolio consists of numerous residential income and multi-residential/commercial real estate transactions. Their ability to profile the market and their understanding of economic indicators and investment potential makes them a valuable resource when evaluating property for income. They extend the same celebrity-style service to investment clientelle, collaborate with an esprit de corps attitude among other commercial brokers and advisors, earning the resect of those engaged in the investment community.
Things a Homebuyer Should Consider:
Buying a home is a serious venture. It can be an exciting time or a difficult process. Your house is not just your home; it is a serious investment in your future.
Suzana and Aileen will guide you to the areas that you want to live in Glendale, La Canada-Flintridge, Burbank, Pasadena, Toluca Lake and surrounding Los Angeles county communities. Suzana and Aileen will assist you to explore what options are available to you and navigate the purchasing process.
Real Estate Buying Process:
- Get a pre-approval letter from a lender.
- Identify the neighborhood, type of property and price of property.
- Visit open houses and schedule viewings of listings.
- Negotiate price and terms.
- Write an offer if you like the property. The offer can be accepted, countered or rejected.
- Upon acceptance of your offer, begin inspections, appraisal and the loan process.
- Once inspections are completed, you may accept the property "as is", ask for credits or repairs, or back out of the contract. Generally, this can take up to 17 days.
- Negotiate some more.
- Complete a large amount of paperwork for the purchase, escrow and your lender.
- Prepare to move to your new home (movers, change of address, utilities, etc.).
- Near the end of the escrow period, your lender will send documents to the escrow company. Once completed and verified, your lender will fund the loan and transfer proceeds to the escrow company.
- A new deed will be recorded at the County Assessor's Office and the property transfers title to YOU!
- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOME!!
Things to Expect:
- Closing costs will be approximately 2.5-3% of the purchase price. This includes escrow fees, prorated property tax, and other miscellaneous costs associated with acquiring financing and transferring title. In most cases, this is the money you will need to bring to the table, just before escrow closes.
- This can be a very stressful and emotional process.
- There may be some issues that could arise during the escrow period (often during inspections and/or when your loan application is being reviewed in underwriting).
- As your representatives, Suzana and Aileen will be with you every step of the way.